Wednesday 11 March 2009

I can't comment on my blog

This internet cafe is restricting me from doing anything but read this blog so i'll reply to comments in here.

The swedish title from the last blog is an "exclamation" shall we say, for when something bad/annoying happens. we have similar terms in English i believe. ;) It was in realtion to the whole laptop breaking thing.

I have my camera battery now! Yay! Shenyang will now be photographed to death! But obviosuly i still can't show you pictures just yet. But it's all coming together. Fear not, little ones. That brings up a good point... the Chinese arn't all stereotypically small. I am still considered small. The women are quite small. I guess i'm average for them. I'm definately older than my school kids though. Thank God they're not over 6 years old. Even some 9 year olds are a bit too close for comfort!

Thanks for your nice comments. I love hearing your opinions and encouragement. And i put that extra bit about not doing housework at home just for you Dad. Apart from when i have to be your slave nurse :P

I kept you informed with my last blog so this is the end now. Missing you all lots and lots. Stay safe. And don't eat yellow snow.

Love and hugs all round. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment