Thursday 26 March 2009

Address

Lots of people requested/have requested my address so here it is:

Miss Rachel Bradley
Room 2311 Tower B GreenFreeTown
346 Fengtian Street
Shenhe District
Shenyang PR
China
110013

Well that's not my address, but i collect it from there. PLEASE make sure my name is on it fully and clearly. Stuff should make it without difficulty. Just write as i have. They do all the translation into Chinese characters.

I'm not posting it to make people write. It's just i know some people wanted to. And some people like Chris promised birthday presents :P

And for anyone unaware, it does cost a bit more to post stuff to China, naturally. So be good now!

AOB: Apologies for my silence of late. For those who don't know, Daniel's Aunt passed away last week and I've been silent out of respect, or because i haven't felt up to it, or something. I miss her. 'Nough said.

Expect another blog soon. Love to you all. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment