Wednesday 27 May 2009

Stormy Holidays

So Thyra and i planned to spend our beautiful summer evening going for a walk. Then an hour before a huge thunder and lightning storm breaks it! Such a juxtaposition on the beautiful day we'd just had! So following the brief, but very large storm, we still went for our walk. It was still really warm and the rain was already half dried. It was very surreal. And also my 1st Chinese storm.

So now, it's back to gorgeous weather and i get to go on holiday tonight! I'm going to Dalian tonight on an overnight train. I'll arrive early Thursday morning, check in. And i won't be checking out till Monday afternoon! All the Chinese have to work Sunday but i've been let loose an di don't have to work till Tuesday!

Following that i'll only have 6 weeks left in China. Crazy! It's gone fast. I'm a mix of emotions, i love my new home here, the language, the people. But i miss home terribly!

I'll blog again when i'm back with my activities over the holiday!

BYE!

1 comment:

  1. Hope holiday goes well, though I don't think you'll read this 'til you get back... so I hope the holiday went well.
    6 Weeks till we get your company again :O China's loss is our gain! But we had you first, so we're in our rights to take you back :P

    ReplyDelete