Monday 25 May 2009

Major Update

Hey everyone! So much has happened and i've been awful at blogging it, so here is my catch up attempt.

First off my blog is actually blocked in China, apparently blogspot have done something to upset the government and they've blocked it. This also means i can't check any one elses blog, this is frustrating. So now i'm blogging via my brother! (Thanks bro!)

This past weekend i have been a busy girl. It also means that both Saturday amd Sunday i had to wake up ealier than i do on a weekday! Not good! So Saturday was spent earning some extra pennies judging an English speaking competition for the children in the local area. They had to first introduce themselves, then sing an english song or tell an English story. Then finally they should answer questions that we ask them on the spot. It felt much more like the X Factor or something. We had renditions of 'Adelweiss' and 'Big Big Girl' a few times. They dance too. Quite cute.

Then Sunday i woke up early again to go to my Kindergaton's performance/sports day. It was very cute and i plan to upload photo's soon. Races included: run in your Dad's shoes and for the 2 years olds, waddle to Mummy. VERY cute! Quite difficult to catch on film so my lengthy descriptions when i get home will have to suffice! :D

I've been offered two extra jobs within 2 days as well. This would be really good news if it works out. The first is to tutor one of my 3 year olds privately on a Sunday morning. The 2nd is to work in a local school for £20 for an hour and a half in the evenings. Not every evening. But i'm not sure of the exact details yet. It would be great to collect some extra money.

Last week i taught my 4 year olds the stroy of the 3 little bears. (There is a video on my facebook if you're interested.) I had to read through the story a few times then demonstrate acting it out to them. To understand what that was like, all the Lee Evans fans out there (especially Craig), should cast their minds to the sketch about how to give yourself a raise. I'm a one woman show playing all the parts, narrating and changing scenery. It's not easy! Plus its nakkering!

This week i am going on Holiday! Wednesday night or Thursday morning i'll be catching a train down to the south of the Province to Dalian! I can't wait! Some seaside time! Some sight seeing! Nice hotel! I saved half of my wages this month so i've sacrificed for this! And i need it. Just one last break from school before the final push untill i come home! Apparently Dalian is great so i can't wait to come back and show you all the photos. Well in the words of some looney toon character who i believe was a pig...that's all folks!

Love and peace. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment