Tuesday 7 April 2009

100 days of China left

That's right kids.

Just gave £200 of my well earned monies to get Chinese lesson. Uh huh. I'll be fluent! That's the plan.

My roommates family gave a Swedish Easter egg! Love them!!! They also many a Swedish edible treat. me likey.

Her dad also brought necessary tools for fixing my laptop. Maybe that will be up and running in a week or so. Whoop!

Just had a 3 day weekend for tomb sweeping. The Chinese respect the dead on those days. They burn money (the sort they believe is needed for their relatives in he afterlife). I got a day off work for that! Cool. Got to see a Chinese movie being filmed on that day. they used explosives and stuff. And guns! All very exciting. I also spent hours playing with the Chinese version of a hacky sack (spelt wrong, maybe).

Did i mention the weather is now amazing? We're having a BBQ in the park this weekend. Love it.

Missing you all long time.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear good things from you.

    And is it me, but is being with a Swedish girl in China massively affecting your English? I hope you don't come back with an accent...!

    Miss you muchly. Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! I just read it back after that. How embarrassing. Apparently so though! :P I don't think you need to worry about an accent. Just me trying to speak Chinese at you all the time.

    ReplyDelete