Wednesday 21 January 2009

A Message to my Friends and Family

I've made it, safe and sound. I've also managed to find a weak connection in my room which is very handy. It's only 10pm but i'm about to call it a night, i haven't slept in over 24 hours. For some reason i just couldn't sleep on the plane. I watched three films during the flight instead, 'Knocked Up', 'The Simpsons Movie' and some film about racing cars. Aside from not sleeping on the plane, the flight was fine. I only got an ear ache during the landing.

Not too much else to report. Apart from everything is so cheap! 2 Litre bottle of pepsi cost me 58p. Yay. And it's much the same story for lots of stuuf. Like my 2 litre bottle of water which cost me 25p. Yay.

Anyway, expect better blog entries than this, i just wanted to reassure you all that i'm here and well.

Missing you all muchly. Love love.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear of your safe arrival in china!
    hope you have a good nights sleep tonight..you deserve it!

    Night xxx (that sounds weird seeing as its 2.33 precisely)

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i got to speak to you as well. YAY ME!! love you babe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knocked up and the Simpsons Movie? I am so sorry dude :(

    =P

    xx

    ReplyDelete